Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Welcome to my little corner of cyberspace

At the behest of one of my good friends (la beana), I have finally decided to start a blog. Now you can read all about my incredibly uneventful drama as it unfolds right before your eyes!

Actually, as any seasoned blogger knows, it's just an excuse to disseminate unread facebook notes and cater to the narcissistic belief that people really care about what you have to say. Nevertheless, blog I will because honestly, I spend way too much time reading them at work.

1 comment:

Kai said...

The recent scandals have made New York and New Jersey sound so much more fascinating than they are in reality. Perhaps they can make a Vegas-esque commercial out of it. I'm sure NJ/NY can make sexual promiscuity and capitalize on it. It'll be like having our very own version of the Fifth Republic right next door!