Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Land of Hello Kitty, Here I Come!!!!

Coming up with new blog topics isn't easy. However, when you live with my dad and travel to a few places, the process becomes a lot easier. Rather than regale you with more stories about England or my dad's many faux pas, I will instead fascinate my thousands of readers with my upcoming trip to Japan and China. Yes, given my penchant for living vicariously through other people, I have artfully stolen the following photo off the internet and painted myself in. I figure it's what you're going to see anyway--cities really don't change much from week to week (save Godzilla intervention, that is). So, violating all established laws of physics, this is me in the distant future:

1 comment:

J said...

It looks like you're carrying an orange in one hand...